Packaged for busy clinicians and healthcare professionals in Hong Kong, e-Knowledge Gateway (eKG) is a knowledge management
tool to support your clinical practice and professional development by providing easy access to comprehensive and quality medical information.
eKG is developed and maintained by Knowledge Management Unit, Strategy and Planning Division, Hospital Authority (HA).
- Hospital Authority staff
- Hong Kong healthcare professionals
eKG Personal account subscribers can enjoy the following services:
- Access to eKG from home or office or anywhere via Internet
- Electronic Document Delivery Service (EDDyS) - online ordering of articles and speedy electronic document delivery
- Customized eKG Alerts on specialties/focus areas via email
- Download Mobile Drug Information on your PDA and look up drug information any time anywhere
- Use of HA's major libraries' service throughout Hong Kong, including book loans.
The following e-resources are currently available:
- Hong Kong Medicine Online
- Journal Watch
- Nature e-journals
- Nursing Reference Center Plus
- Ovid e-journals (LWW published e-journals only) and e-books
- ProQuest e-journals
- Springer e-journals and e-books
- Wiley e-journals and e-books
- Book catalogue of Hospital Authority libraries through Hospital Authority Libraries Union Catalogue
- Other databases on the Internet
HAHO Knowledge Management Unit reserves the right to change the availability of electronic resources on eKG from time to time.
|For HA Staff||$240 per quarter|
|For Hong Kong Health Care Professionals||$300 per quarter|
Please complete the Personal Account Application Form and send or fax to Knowledge Management Unit, Hospital Authority Head Office.
Yes, eKG now supports both Mac and iOS devices.
For technical problems in accessing eKG, please email Knowledge Management Unit ( email@example.com) or phone 2300 6360.